Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Senior Graphic Designer to join the Brand Marketing Department at the head office in Gothenburg. The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualising the vision of the brand’s Creative Director and Brand Director and to deliver high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, digital assets, website design, communications material, moving image, invitations, packaging, graphics for products etc. The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within fashion in a forever changing international environment. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative role with strong opportunities for growth within the organisation. The position reports to the Brand Director.
– Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Axel Arigato brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
– Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, print-ready originals, window vinyls, seasonal graphics and presentations.
– Design visual elements for the website and conceptualise new ideas – landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
– Develop templates for weekly newsletters, automated emails and transactional emails.
-Updating the packaging artworks and make sure the quality of the samples are high level and correct
-Partner with the Brand Director to support with ideas and the artistic direction of all content including: still imagery, video, SoMe assets and more. Develop and create new ideas and concepts for digital assets, based on brand, collections, important holidays and other big happenings
– Developing moving image for social media channels, landing page and in-store screens (animations, video editing, gifs)
– Be responsible of production and oversee smaller shoots that take place in-house. Assist the Brand Director in the preparations for larger shoots that take place externally: Casting, research, moodboard, logistics.
– Identify external collaborators and cultural projects that will expand and enhance our social media presence
– Image retouch: color correction, product and on-model retouch
– Supporting the marketing, sales, press, and production team with any graphic design requirements
– Responsible for maintaining and updating the Brand Guidelines. Make sure all graphics follow the Brand Guideline and promote its use around the company
-Lead internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
-Work closely with the Brand Director and Graphic Designer to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, release dates and manage budgets
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area
– Minimum 3-5 year’s experience working in the fashion industry
– A strong portfolio that highlights your design abilities
– Solid experience in digital driven businesses, with a high level of digital creative output
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
– Experience working on photoshoots – art directing, producing and concepting
– Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
– A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
– Be comfortable in a fast-paced and energetic environment with the ability to use initiative and proactive thinking
– Be able to multi task with strong planning and organisational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please submit your application including CV, portfolio and a motivational letter. We process applications continuously and the position may be filled before the last day of application.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ
About Axel Arigato
Founded in 2014 by Albin Johansson and Max Svardh, Axel Arigato was born from an instagram page focusing on footwear, that shortly after flourished into a contemporary fashion brand. With two offices, primarily based at the head office in Gothenburg, Sweden and a subsidiary office in London, UK, Axel Arigato is able to take on applicants at an international level. We offer an inspiring, fast-paced and energetic workplace that encourages new ideas and creativity. We are always looking to expand the team with fresh talent from diverse backgrounds. Innovators, dreamers and doers who have the potential to grow with the company and bring a new light to a small but increasingly broadening team.