Create engaging, interactive HTML5-based designs and motion graphics that can run on any device
When you create advertising creatives with Google Web Designer, you can use a library of components that lets you add image galleries, videos, ad network tools, and more.
New features in version 11.0.0.0323:
Edit 3D assets directly in Google Web Designer with the new 3D Model Viewer component.
- Edit materials in your GLB file.
- Customize the lighting, camera view, and hotspots when viewing the model.
We’re introducing a new way to use templates.
- Select templates let you build an ad in Easy mode, a simplified interface for swapping assets, editing text, and changing colors.
- You can switch a document to Standard mode for full-featured editing.
You can now replace attributes besides CSS styles for specific document sizes or size ranges.
- Media rules can include overrides for image sources, text content and text fitting settings, and component properties.
Add special effects to SVG elements.
- Apply filters such as Blur, Drop shadow, Splash, and more.
- You can convert text elements to SVG within Google Web Designer to use the same effects on text.
Redesigned Template Gallery
Browse templates in the new version of the Template Gallery.
- View more layouts on a single screen.
- Detailed thumbnails let you see how each template looks with example assets.
Other notable changes in version 11.0.0.0323
- The Ad Validator now shows a warning if an exit event is detected in a Google Ads creative.
- CreateJS has been added to the File > Include JS library menu in Code view.
- The “Cue cards” template has been renamed to “Cuecard”.
- Templates for dynamic ads now include additional sample data for testing branded assets.
- The “Groups unpacking” option has been removed from the Publish settings dialog.
- The Swipeable Gallery component shows multiple dynamic items in stage view. [full release notes]
Get alerted to all of our Software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware