As the B2B martech landscape continues to grow, the industry is no longer waiting around for a more consolidated landscape. B2B organizations are instead taking the initiative to build more heterogeneous tech stacks to manage their solutions.
With many marketing organizations leveraging multiple tools simultaneously, organizations are searching for solutions that integrate with one another for more seamless implementation. As a result, martech spend is increasing, but organizations are focusing on addressing their organizational goals and needs without the added friction of unnecessary spending.
Many marketers are also turning to marketing automation tools and AI solutions to optimize their martech usage for greater marketing orchestration and enhanced sales enablement capabilities and go-to-market (GTM) strategies.
This report will explore the shifting trends in the marketing technology landscape, including:
- The transition from martech consolidation to integration;
- How B2B organizations are rebuilding their tech stacks for more aligned workflows;
- How data augmentation solutions are causing organizations to rethink their data strategies and improve GTM initiatives;
- The impact of chatbot and conversational solutions on personalization strategies; and
- Effective tools and tactics for building strong, unified tech stacks.